Today was a very busy day. Its most popular task however was re-soldering the components inside the Gogo board and on the light sensor box and the laser box. I burnt myself multiple times in the process! I also finished the magnetic top for the Gogo Board case, after trial and error of many other methods. It was difficult since the magnets were so powerful. Jake finished the coding and it now works for two doors! Michael also finished printing the cases for the laser and sensor units on opposite sides of the door. I just finished making a short movie/slideshow with pictures for tomorrow in Final Cut. Hopefully we finish in time for tomorrow. I think we will!